Virtual pet

Hello students – meet ‘Sunny Jim’ an albino monkey. See if you can get him to move around on your screen. Can you find another way to interact with Sunny Jim?

22 responses on Virtual pet

1. Hi, our names are Alan and Bailey. We like to eat bananas like you, Sunny Jim! Nice meeting you.

2. Hi, nice to meet you Sunny Jim.Our names are Trinity and Corey. We were wondering how many bananas you have a day?

3. Sunny Jim is a little monkey and you can feed bananas to him and make him run around. He is hairy around his face. He makes us laugh a little bit.

4. I like Sunny Jim because he is funny when he eats the banana and he goes all over the place!

5. Hi Sunny Jim you stole my banana -you have been very naughty.
    You are very cheeky and naughty, you should know better.
    I can’t wait to play with you again!

6. hi sunny jim you – do you like bananas? i do. do you like me because i like. you’re so cute.

7. Sunny Jim your so cute. You must love bannanas so much.You eat them so quickly. You must love being a Monkey.

PS
    You can jump so high Sunny Jim.

8. Why are lots of people saying I LIKE BANANA!!!
    I hope I’m the last one to say “I like banana!!!”

9. Hi, nice to meet you Sunny Jim. My name is Ava. I have a Virtual pet as well,It is a girl bat. Her name is Count Fabulous! Her favourite food to eat is flies. I see that your favourite food is bananas I like bananas too. It will be nice to play with you but I am too busy.