Student reflections on Semester One

Dear 2014 LA9 students,
In the comments section below, tell me about the learning experiences you have enjoyed so far.
Can you remember at the start of the year when we were setting up our ‘Mini Kings Park’? Maybe you will tell me about something you have done on an iPad?
I am looking forward to reading your reflections.
Mrs Davies.

27 responses on Student reflections on Semester One

1. I enjoyed the persuasive writing and narrative in term one. I also really liked watching Bernard’s ‘Mana Spirit of Polynesia’ show on Harmony Day.

2. I had lots of fun doing glogster on the laptops. I also really enjoyed ipad afternoon – it was really fun! Doing Spotty, maths and studdyladder was sensational. Writing narratives was good because I created my own story about ‘Space trap’. I loved the ‘Mana Spirit of Polynesia’show on Harmony Day – it was cool. Thanks, mehran

3. I love iPad afternoon when we do book creator.
    I also like decorating Kings Park with the bird I made.The gift cards I made were fabulous, but rather plain.

4. I am looking forward to Friday because it is the special day -jump rope for the Heart Foundation. I will tell you my favourite things to do; I like maths, writing and going outside to skip with LA8.

5. My favourite things to do at school are maths, ipad afternoon and skipping with LA8. My favourite things in the classroom are our pet fish Goldie and our mini Kings Park garden.

6. I liked doing the dioramas in our mini Kings Park. Crystal and I made a bee, I called him Mr Bee.

7. At school I like to play sport with LA8.
    My favourite subject is Music.
    I have been practising my reading at home.

8. I really enjoyed doing sport with LA8. I love having Spotty in the room. I loved planting the bean seeds in our garden.

9. I really enjoy having Spotty in the room and making ‘The three little pigs’ plates. I like doing sport with LA8 and having iPad afternoon.

1. I enjoyed having Spotty and Miss Rock in our class. My mini green house is growing big. Mrs Davies what is the plant?

10. I loved doing skipping practise with my class and l really enjoyed doing Jump Rope For Heart Foundation !

11. I can’t wait until our assembly with LA8 because we are doing a cowboy dance!

12. I can’t wait until Science Week because Miss Anderson is going to tell all the year 3’s and 2’s who has grown the tallest Bean Plant!

13. I can’t wait until we make our butter, because were going to spread our butter on our bread that we made on Thursday!

14. I can’t wait until our assembly because we are going to do a cowboy dance with LA8 , the song is called ‘5678’.

15. Guess what LA9 my mini green house is growing really fast because I noticed that my plant was growing upside down!?

Mrs Davies what kind of plant were we growing?